Patriot

Patriot
Notre Fidele Ami

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

"HARNESS TIME"

Patriot is now in harness, I don't know if it's a coincidence but, he seems to be doing much better on the leash.  It never fails whenever I pay him a public compliment, his Dr. Jekyll soon makes an appearance, hopefully it won't be at our golf league's dinner :) all kidding aside, he's doing pretty good!

Patriot in harness

 The"find it" commands are some of the latest commands we're working on. 

"Find the door"

"Find the chair"

Recently I've noticed that Patriot is performing the command under/down without being told, I'm not sure that this is a good thing.  Need to ask my "AC" (area coordinator.)
"Patriot doing an under/down"
 The under/down is the command given to the dog to go under the table, lie down and stay while you're eating.  Patriot can be in another room and if I even sit at the kitchen counter he will come and automatically perform an under/down. Hmmmmm, I wish I could get him to be that conscientious about leash management.....but, we're a work in progress!  "Good dog.....pat pat"

1 comment:

  1. Hi Y'all,

    Patriot looks like he is really progressing rapidly. When they are pups I think it is normal for them to make progress and then suddenly seem to forget everything.

    Love the down and under photos.

    BrownDog's Human

    ReplyDelete